This page will be updated as I blog. Press “Ctrl+F” and search a specific topic of interest relating to this page category. Bullet points with an * after them indicate compensated endorsement.
What is Multiple Sclerosis?
Informational posts about MS and MS Awareness
Navigating MS or a Chronic Illness
Posts about how I’ve managed the disease or recommendations for navigating the world with a chronic illness
- Finding an MS Community
- Advocating for your Health
- Coping with a Medical Diagnosis
- Beyond the Diagnosis
- Talking to others about MS
Parenting with MS
Posts about how I manage to parent while dealing with MS.
- Parenting with a Disability
- Using Time/Priority Management to Balance MS & Parenting
- Parenting with Multiple Sclerosis
- Being “OK” with Normal
- Adaptive Parenting
- Teaching Children about MS
- MS and Pregnancy
Staying Healthy with MS
Resources for exercising with MS or another chronic illness
- Hydrating for Health
- Benefits of Light Exercise
- Benefits of an Anti-Inflammatory or Mediterranean Diet