Fellow MS blogger, Alyssa at Fight MS Daily, nominated me for this blog award. I am thrilled and honored to be nominated; it means a lot to know that others read and appreciate my work, just like I appreciate their writings and insights. Please take a moment to check out Alyssa’s blog and follow her – she provides a lot of positive energy and support to those working though their MS diagnosis.
Mystery Blogger Award:
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers to Alyssa’s Questions:
- What is your favorite exotic animal?
- Probably the Slow Loris. They are so stinkin’ cute.
- If you had a magical wand, what are 5 things you would do?
- Fund research for all illnesses/diseases until cures are found
- Make those cures accessible to everyone regardless of income
- Fully fund educational, nutrition, & health NGO’s in all countries in need
- Create a public transit system in Atlanta that is agreeable to everyone
- Create a fully furnished house of my dreams in the location of my dreams
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
- India. Specifically Goa because that’s the only way I can get Ash to go with me. He’s been multiple times to visit family friends and he would prefer to just go to Goa the next time he’s there.
- What is your favorite color?
- Kelly Green specifically. I love all sorts of earth tones, but that’s my favorite color of all.
- I know y’all have many, but what do you feel is your biggest strength?
- Not letting anything get me down for an extended period of time.
Three Things about me:
- I am owned by three cats: Edward, Byron, and Marlowe.
- I am able to wiggle my ears and fold my tongue two ways at once
- I’ve been to London twice.
Please take a moment to check out their blogs – they are really fantastic and inspirational.
- Jen, Tripping through Treacle
- Hannah, My MS & Me
- Cheche, Cheche Winnie
- Tamara, The Purple Almond
- Teri, Motherhood Defined
- Priyabrataa, Mistimaan
- Val, Find your Middle Ground
- Thirty on Tap
- Running on Happy
- Running Diva Mom
My Questions for my Nominees:
- If you came into a great sum of money, what would you do for fun?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Would you like to be famous or infamous?
- Cat or dog person?
My Best Post:
“Coping with Personal Stress” – I chose this one because I think it is one of my most reflective posts regarding my illness and how I have learned to handle it outside of medical intervention.
The Last Word:
Even if my nominees don’t want to keep this award going, know that I nominated you because I really enjoy reading your blog and it’s made an impact on my day-to-day life.